Manley Talks and The Compassionate Leadership Academy provide successful leadership, learning and cultural change programmes that create commitment, engagement and ultimately performance. Manley Hopkinson is a highly acclaimed keynote speaker and currently works as a consultant in leadership, people and performance to a number of global companies.
Areas of Expertise
- Inspirational and memorable keynote presentations.
- Compassionate Leadership – leading voice and author.
- Host/MC events & conferences.
- Personal Development & Leadership programmes using
The Compassionate Leadership Academy online course – CLA Digital.
(Accredited by The Institute of Leadership & Management).
- Create your Organisation Guiding Message.
- Senior Leadership Team Development, Performance & Alignment.
- High Performance Cultural Alignment (HPCA).
- Core Values Refresh
- High Performance Diagnostic – in conjunction with The HPO Centre.
- Cultural Health Check – in conjunction with MyPeople Group.
We love what we do:
Manley Talks was established in 1999 – with over 20 years experience, our reputation for excellence, global client base and proven results has ensured our continued involvement in a significant number of organisations. Manley Hopkinson is an accomplished keynote speaker and pioneer in the development and implementation of compassionate leadership cultural change programmes. In 2014 he published his book Compassionate Leadership (Piatkus) and in 2015 founded The Compassionate Leadership Academy. We use a carefully selected team of experienced associates and coaches to deliver and facilitate our programmes.
We will ensure:
- Your leadership teams are effective and collectively brilliant.
- All effort is leveraged to deliver your strategy, values and purpose.
- All your people are committed, aligned, engaged, and feel valued.
- A positive and sustainable change in your organisation.
We believe in:
- Story telling – to create moments of inspiration, using real life situations to motivate and to embed learning.
- Inclusive learning and training – leadership is about influence not status.
- Compassionate leadership as the route to commitment.
- Commitment as the route to engagement, collaboration, growth, resilience, innovation, motivation, well-being, happiness, greater productivity and, ultimately, performance.
- Working with our brains and tapping into the power of neural physiology to enable change.
- Brilliance in the collective – building brilliant teams,
- Providing evidence that measures the positive impact of our work.
- Make it fun – “enjoy the journey”.
In his book and as a speaker Manley brings personal experience, academic study and humour to enable others to learn. At every turn there is insight and the opportunity to reflect on how one wishes to be as a leader, and, as fallible human beings, how we can fall short.
A personal and most readable introduction to the fundamentals of good leadership , enlivened by the author’s rich and varied experience. Anyone who aspires to be a leader will find in its pages both guidance and encouragement
He is the sort of man you would follow to the ends of the earth. Indeed, many have. A tall, strapping, unstoppably charismatic optimist – the sort that sees rain as “liquid sunshine” – this former naval officer has led exhibitions to the North Pole and skippered a yacht crew round the world “the wrong way,” that is, into the winds, as part of the BT Global Challenge. If anyone knows about leadership, he does. Watch him and you know what leadership looks like. Listen to him and you learn what it entails.
I expected no less from you!! The reports coming back to me about the weekend are that all of the customers who attended have decided to move all their business …….to BT !! Thank you for helping to make the weekend so much fun for our guests, and our own people. All the feedback I have received has been very positive. Customers and hosts have remarked that this was truly a memorable and inspirational occasion. The effort you put into making our first pan European hospitality event such a success was really appreciated. Apparently the customers that attended want a repeat event every quarter.